5 INGREDIENT ENERGY BITES
EASY, 7 ingredient peanut butter energy bites sweetened with dates and filled with oats, coconut, dark chocolate and chia seeds! Superfood filled with fiber, protein and healthy fats.
I MADE THESE FOR MY SELF CARE WORKSHOP, AND I HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER BATCH BECAUSE WE ATE THEM SO FAST!
All you need is a food processor, 7 ingredients, and 15 min.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
Allergy Friendly: Gluten-Free, Vegan
Keeps in fridge for one week; in freezer for one month
· 1.5 cup dates (pitted // if dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain well)
· ¼ cup all-natural salted peanut or almond butter
· 1/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate (chopped)
· 1 Tbsp chia seeds ( can sub for flax or hemp)
· ¼ cup dried coconut flakes
· 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
· Cinnamon to taste (optional)
1. Pulse dates in food processor or blender until they’re in small pieces.
2. Add peanut butter, coconut, oats, dark chocolate, cinnamon, and chia seeds butter and mix until they form a cookie dough consistency. You don’t want it overly processed or too soft.
3. Roll into small 1-inch balls. Should make about 10-12 balls
4. They may be a bit sticky. To set, pop in fridge or freezer for 15 minutes. If you can’t wait, feel free to enjoy!
Feel Free to Comment below any modifications or how you enjoyed! Happy Baking!